How to Migrate to WHMCS/cPanel FROM Hsphere (old control panel):
1. You will need to signup for a NEW account: https://billing.hostica.net/cart.php
2. Select the "hosting" package that you like with the domain name that you will be hosting. (you must use option: I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers)
3. Reply back to this email with any domain(s) registered with Hostica so that we can add the domain registration services for you (you cannot do this yourself).
Then WE will manually add the domain registration services to the new platform.
4. Once you have confirmed your new account, you will be able to migrate your services (website AND email) to the new system. Unfortunately, there is no automatic migration at this time.
5. Please retain the welcome email when creating new account as it will contain ALL required login information for new account (Account, FTP, temporary FTP, etc.)
6. We will transfer any credit from your old hosting account to the new hosting account when the old account is closed. (Please remove your credit card from OLD account and notify us when migration is completed. Your OLD account is NOT automatically closed.)
*There should be no disruption of service as you will change the DNS settings to the new platform after you have confirmed all is well on the new platform.
We can also help you determine that by request.
Hostica is pleased to offer our new hosting platform.
SIGNUP: If you are interested in migrating your account(s) to this new platform, please use the link below: