Weebly is very competitive with Wix and SquareSpace. It is basically the same type service and is subscription based.
To use the Weebly Web Design App, you will need a hosting package.
The standalone version of Weebly can be used with ANY hosting company independent of Hostica. This means you should be able to change hosts and take your Weebly website with you. Note: you'll need to create the FTP account manually.
To use Weebly with Hostica, you will need to add it as an ADD-ON service to an existing hosting package in your cPanel account.
1. go to services to see the list of packages in your account
2. select the "active" button for the package that contains the dmain you want to add to Weebly
3. look for the addons section and select the type of Weebly service you would like to use. There is a variety of Weebly options ranging from "Lite" all the way through "Performance" for Power Sellers.
(full list of Weebly packages: https://billing.hostica.net/cart.php?gid=5)
4. add the desired Weebly to the shopping cart and finish check out.
We will review your order before processing to make sure everything is OK.
5. You can begin to use the service right away if everything went OK during the purchase and checkout process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.